Cellulose ethers are often used as water-retaining agents in (desulfurized) gypsum mortar. Years of research have shown that,water-retaining agent has a very important influence on the gypsum quality and anti-plastering layer performance of plastering gypsum. Good water retention can ensure that the plastering gypsum is fully hydrated, ensure the necessary strength, and improve the rheological properties of the plastering gypsum.
Specification of non modified products
Gel temperature ℃
Loss on drying %
Burning residue %
Bulk density g/L
Applied to gypsum features
1. improve the water retention and processability, and improve the adhesion to the substrate.
2. it is insensitive to the alkalinity of gypsum and can quickly infiltrate in various gypsum products without agglomeration.
3. it has no negative effect on the porosity of the cured gypsum product and ensures the respiratory performance of the gypsum product.
4. it has good retarding effect and does not affect the growth of gypsum crystal.
5. have proper wet adhesion to ensure the bonding ability of the material to the base surface.
6. greatly improve the construction performance of gypsum products, which are easy to spread and do not stick to the knife.
HPMC packaging and storage
Barrel or paper plastic bag lined with polyethylene film inner bag. Net weight of each bag: 25kg.
Protect from sun and rain during storage and transportation.