HPMC FOR GYPSUM
Feature：Offers high stability, transparency, and surface activity.
Net weight : 25kg/bag
Supply Time: All The Year
To increase the tensile energy of gypsum plaster and different production material
HPMC is the proper material for you in case you need to increase the tensile energy of gypsum plaster and different production material. Because gypsum may divided into anhydrite and hemihydrate gypsum, and special kinds of gypsum have special consequences on residences of the products, so thickening, water retention and retarding residences decide the excellent of gypsum constructing materials.one of the components that function the gypsum plaster’s bedrock, mainly in balance and thickening property, is cellulose.
Specification of non modified products
Gel temperature ℃
Loss on drying %
Burning residue %
Bulk density g/L
Applied to gypsum features
1. improve the water retention and processability, and improve the adhesion to the substrate.
2. it is insensitive to the alkalinity of gypsum and can quickly infiltrate in various gypsum products without agglomeration.
3. it has no negative effect on the porosity of the cured gypsum product and ensures the respiratory performance of the gypsum product.
4. it has good retarding effect and does not affect the growth of gypsum crystal.
5. have proper wet adhesion to ensure the bonding ability of the material to the base surface.
6. greatly improve the construction performance of gypsum products, which are easy to spread and do not stick to the knife.
HPMC packaging and storage
Barrel or paper plastic bag lined with polyethylene film inner bag. Net weight of each bag: 25kg.
Protect from sun and rain during storage and transportation.